Thursday, February 21, 2013

Other people's crap

I doubt there's anyone in my immediate network that's creepily thinking about other people's crap till late at night. I hope I'm wrong, though. It would be nice to know if there's at least another person "near" me with the same unnecessary habit of worrying about other people; the same itch we can't scratch.

There's just people that don't deserve the crap they're experiencing. They're all such great humans!

ESPECIALLY YOU!

Goddammit!

Oftentimes I just want to hug you, then I realize it would be too weird to ask for a hug out of the blue, so I settle for patting you on the head. Then I realize that's just a slightly weirder version of a hug.

BUT GAH!

I feel like it's the only thing I can do. As I am right now, I'm incapable of understanding the depths of your pain and sadness. I don't have enough confidence in my words being able to reach you, especially through such thick barriers that you've put up. I can only hope that, at the very least, my sincerity can be transmitted through my touch.

The only thing I have that think might help you is my presence.

And willingness to listen.

If ever you would want to be heard.

So let me sit here for a while.

And creepily think about your crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment