Thursday, November 1, 2012

Here Comes November!

I've liked the year-end duo of November and December over the other months of the year for as long as I can remember. November's my birth month so I can't help getting excited about it (shallow person is shallow). Not that anything grand happens on my birthday. I just like it and stuff. Even after my birthday, the good vibes continues on to the rest of the month with the thought of Christmastime coming in just a few weeks.

This year's October has been a wild, wild ride with so many highs and lows that I don't know how to classify the month as a whole. Even the end of this October is so bittersweet. But since it's already November, I'll just concentrate myself at the "sweet" part of it.

A promise of reconciliation. The warmth of new connections. The journey for self-improvement. And the start of a new semester.

I just baked muffins for the family (yes, muffins are my thing now. or at least until i finish all of my instant muffin mixes) and currently eating sinigang (that i love so deeply) with some ice cold coke (it matters). Being shallow has its perks.

It's a good start. Here's to a great November, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment