Thursday, August 9, 2012

I couldn't stop myself.

I ended up doing it. I ended up doing my own version of the work. I don't like taking other people's work and re-doing it from scratch. I think it's rude. But...but! I don't know. I've been sitting around the house all day thinking how everything will fit together. Technically it's not my job to think about it, but this is what's bad when one's work is so closely dependent on the other. Since the output I'm supposed to depend on has been delayed for around 2 days now, my brain had to kick in and start creating a possible output I can work on. But here's the problem, what if my projected output doesn't match his real output? Where does that leave my work? And how do I act when I completely disagree on what he did? I mean, dammit, it's so fcking confusing! Ugh!

I'm just blowing off some steam in here since I can't do that anywhere else but here. IN CASE you read this and you think this is YOU, I'm sorry. I just think your output needs a little more work. I know I also have my fault of being biased of my work and I will try to compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment