Sunday, August 26, 2012

Round and round and round and...

round. And round.

Round and round and round. During late nights like this, I always seem to find myself walking round and round and round the house. Or the room. Or wherever I am in. Thinking of thoughts that go round and round and round without much of a goal. Just thinking of them because it's apparently what's going round and round and round my head. Maybe those thoughts that go round and round and round is what's making me walk round and round and round the room. Maybe? Maybe. I can't really say for sure. And asking myself will just make the discussion go round and round and round without end.

I get tired walking round and round and round so I sit. Stare at the screen. Press alt+tab, ctrl+tab. Press ctrl+tab. Press ctrl+tab. Press ctrl+tab. Hey look, I just got back to the tab I've been in the first place. I just went round and round and round my tabs. Realizing this, I press alt+tab. Alt+tab. Alt+tab. Psh, back to Chrome. Maybe there's changes on my tabs. Let me cycle through them. Again. Nothing's really happened. Why would there be, anyway? This is boring. So I stand up and walk again and think again. Round and round and round. Then I get tired again. So I sit again. And stare again. And press alt+tab and ctrl+tab again. Delving on to this cycle, going round and round and round.

Then I sit. But this time, I don't stare at the screen. I stare at the wall clock hanging on the wall. It's been almost 2 hours that I've been walking and thinking and sitting and staring and pressing and standing up. Round and round and round. It says 3:37am. The hands of the clock ticking. Round and round and round.

No comments:

Post a Comment