Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"W-what the hell did you just--!"

"Aw, you shouldn't be too shocked. More than anyone else, you're the one I expect to understand me. After all, we're pretty much two sides of the same coin. You see, just as you're righteous without a reason, I'm evil without a purpose! Nothing's forcing me to be evil. I'm a character without any back story, an entity without chains. I don't have anything convenient like a parent killed in a dark alley or an unbearable trauma from my dark childhood. I just woke up one day with a sudden urge to bore a hole in the head of the first person that I saw. And that's exactly what I did. Simple as that.

In a world filled with constraints, heroes like you are at a disadvantage. And an unbound existence like me can roam around, unscathed, scattering chaos behind my trail while the world crumbles down, chained by the morality they so desperately adhere to."

No comments:

Post a Comment