Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Don't Normally Do It

Clicking links to videos that my friends share. I never actually considered why. It's a pretty simple act. And the buffer time doesn't usually go for too long. But I rarely clicked on the links, listened to those songs or watched those videos.

Maybe I'm missing out.

That's what I thought just minutes ago. So I clicked on the link my friend shared in the dead of the night.

...

I AM missing out.

The video was amazing, seriously. But the sheer coincidence that of all the video links that my friends have shared, I click and get to watch this one is just a bit short of being scary for me. It pierced through me unlike any other video. Maybe videos like that are meant to be somewhat vague and easily relatable. I might also be unconsciously forcing myself to create associations to continue the rush. Still, it encompassed with deadly accuracy what I had to go through and how things can change from there. I felt like I understood something. Or better yet, I reorganized my jumbled thoughts. I feel like I can step forward again. And all thanks to a 5 and a half minute video.

(I'm so sorry if this entry sounds so jumbled and stuff. I'm not really sure what to write about or how to write it. It's just that the video moved me so much. And I'm too embarrassed to link it. Dunno why. >.<)

1 comment: