Tuesday, October 23, 2012

STREAM 1

Set time : 10 minutes

Stream of consciousness. Found this on my friends' blogs, so I thought I should try it out myself.

_________________________________________________________________________________

ok, i'm gonna try this stream of...thingy (thingy because i can't spell tha word properly and i don't wanna write it UNproprely.) (damn, even that has a red underline on it) (really? that word doesnt exist? unproperly? it should. it sounds awesome). aaaaaanyway, i'm not really sure what to type here. well, i woke up at 3:48 PM! and i've only been up for a few hours and it's already freaking daaaaaaark! i miss the sunlight! i wanna do things when the sun is up or something. im thinking of sacrifcing, dammit, sacrificing this day so that i MAY put my body clock right on track. maybe wake up at 8 am tomorrow (which i rarely do). i feel super unproductive during my sembreak (even though i had ALOT, ok maybe not alot, of things in mind). i wanted to get back to writing Lifelines, but i can't seem to get my head to it. there's also that talecraft thingy, but im not sure if what i'm building is a mystery. im pretty sure it's not. it's all killing and killing and killing and stuff. (KILLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!) (i used that loong killing to thinkg hahahaha, yes im cheating at this) (NO I'M NOT A CHEATER HUHUHUHU) anyway, i had a google hangout with my friends yesterday, which is exactly the reason why i woke up at almost 4 pm. she looked so cute through the VIDEO STREAM even though it was pixalated, damn, pixelated, dammit!!!! whatever you get it. it usually freeze ts, which is fine by me, at least it's her face i see on the screen. CREEPY AS FCK! i'm so sorry, you might be reading this. it's just that i find you so adorable. so candid and stuff. i always like looking at you, and i can't really do that in real life cause you'll notice me, and our eyes will meet, and i'll get super duper embarrassed, and i'll turn my attention to something else as if nothing happened, then i'll see you face the other way, and i'll start staring at you again. it's pretty pathetic cycle. but in the hangout, i can look at you as much as i can. in all your awesomeness. ok, this is really starting to be super stalker-ish of me. i'll just stop there i guess. hmm, so what else should i write here. uggghhhh, my mom's been bugging me to get my voter's id. not really up for it. i'll have to go to town and stuff. im not sure if i'll be waiting in line for so long. i don't want to wait in line. AND THAT SHT WILL HAPPEN ON MY BIRTHDAY! fck this. i got 3 units on my pre-enlistment. there's a 2nd batch run, but i'm not even sure if i'll get any units. so on my birthday, which i put up in a pedestal, i'll be going around campus, waiting in line, drowning in sweat and trying to get subjects. it's pissing me off so bad! i want to feel special on my birthday. pathetic sounding but yeah. i like birthdays. especially mine. and making me go through a lot of stress during my birthday just plain sucks. ugggghhhhh! i wish i see you on my birthday. ok TIME!

1 comment: