Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Let Me Make This Clear

First, I don't like beer. I still don't get what's so good about it. Maybe it's taste is not something I fancy. I find it a chore to finish down a bottle. Not because I get all drunk and can't finish another one, I just don't like it's taste. There must be something wrong with me.

Now for people who know me, that might sound like a contradiction. I usually say, "Let's driiiiiink!", whenever things start to get fun. I just realized that I may be coming off as a drinker when I say that. To make things clear, when I say I wanna drink out, it mean I want to have lots of fun with whoever I'm inviting. It's just that apparently, alcohol has to be in the picture to have that "fun". If there was a way to have that kind of "fun" without alcohol, I'd rather do that.

Second, that hurt. A lot. Maybe that means I sincerely like you. Still, I'm conflicted if I should believe his words or not. Then again, when it comes to you, he knows way way more than I do. It's just that...haaa...there it is again. That kind of emotional pain that translates to a physical chest ache. I'm not quite sure who the lucky guy is, but if my hunch is right, it'd be nice to see you getting along more. Maybe even be together. I mean, you look great together. You get along well. Your personalities match. And he does like you too. It'd be perfect.

Haaaaaa....What am I saying?

Of course it won't be nice. I'd be painful. More painful than this. Haaaaaaa.

And third, uhm. Nah. I won't write it here. I'll tell you when we get to talk. Seriously talk. Remember, I'm not done with you. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment